I always feel bad for Tuesdays. Even as a kid I never liked Tuesdays.
For some reason Tuesdays always made me a little bit angry because they weren’t the halfway point in the week, they weren’t the beginning of the week. They’re kind of like the February of weekdays.
But I think it’s unfair that I’m so hard on Tuesdays. So here are 5 things you can be happy about this Tuesday:
1. You woke up this morning looking at the grass from the right side. And as my Daddy would say, “that’s one blessing and a half.”
2. You’re blessed enough to have internet access to be reading this right now. Not that my blog is necessarily a blessing, but, well, you know what I mean.
3. No matter what time of day it is and no matter where you are in the world, you can start fresh. Like literally this second. What the heck are you waiting for?
4. For this picture of my parents and their dog because puppies make every day just that much happier and so do my cutie little daddies.
5. And one more thing that you can be happy about today is that you have the great good fortune of being you and there is no greater happiness than knowing that all potential happiness can be found in your heart every day. Even on a Tuesday.
Happy Tuesday friends, it’s not Tuesday’s fault that it is what it is, so let’s try and give Tuesdays a little celebration from here on out because why the heck not?